Precision

Precision guild forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

TRIAL FAILED - Speedyx lvl 70 holy paladin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gjest

PostSubject: TRIAL FAILED - Speedyx lvl 70 holy paladin   Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:37 am

Name:Speedyx (RL name - Pedro)

Class:Paladin

Short information about yourself: I am helpfull, love to go out with friends and girfriend but also spend some good hours playing wow Razz

Specc:Holy

Willing to respecc for the guild?Yes, i have nice tank set too if needed, have Ot ZA sometimes.

Previous guilds:migrated 1 month ago to this server, have been in some pvp guilds, in legendary titans and in luffwaffle(pve)

Why did you leave them?lack of raids, getting bored of pvp, etc

Raid days a week:atm i am on school holidays so its like evrytime i am at home Smile

Raid times that suits you: 19.00 - 4.00

Raid experience:gruls, za, kara, first boss in SSC and void reaver in TK

Guild role prev guild:i were paladin classmaster, however i think i was the only active pala xD

Link to the armory:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Azjol-Nerub&n=Speedyx

What can you add to Mod/how can you help improve MoD?I can do my best and help guild to go further on last contents of wow.

Anything you like to add?

You know anyone in MoD / referances? met some nice people on todays kara raid Smile

Have you read and understood the rules of MoD? yes

Last edited by Commandix on Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:41 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Application approved)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: TRIAL FAILED - Speedyx lvl 70 holy paladin   Fri Jul 04, 2008 1:30 am

Speedyx has been approved, and inv by Darkmoul.
Welcome to MoD Very Happy
Back to top Go down

TRIAL FAILED - Speedyx lvl 70 holy paladin
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1